Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pinks and Blues

Again friends! I have another freebie for this month of October and I named it "Pinks and Blues". This is similar to my My Boy and My Girl kit because of the blues and pinks colors. But definitely they are not the same blues and pinks that I have in my previous kit. The color of this kit is darker and the alphas look like a jelly candies. Hope you will like this too. This is my layout of my new designed kit Pinks and Blues.

_enter

This is my daughter at four years old. This was taken at home on December 1998 - Christmas Season. Oh well! She got many toys. Gifts from aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmas, Godmoms and of course from Mom and Dad. It is really exciting when Christmas is coming, it is not because of the gifts that we received but it's the spirit of Christmas that brings love, joy and happiness into our home. We celebrate Christmas because of the birth of Jesus Christ but it also reminds us that Jesus was born to save the whole world.

Below is the preview of another October 2006 freebie kit "Pinks and Blues". It has 101 pieces.

_enter

Download this file

52 alphas, 20 numbers, 8 clipboards, 2 flowers, 2 beads, 2 paper clips, 8 papers, 2 ribbons, 1 stickpin and 4 tags

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and hope you'll enjoy using the kit.
Updated: January 2013 -> Sorry ... the above downloads are no longer available. Snapdrive is no longer exist and files were deleted when we moved from Philippines to Canada. Thank you so much!

25 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you for the kit.Such bright colors.I love it!

Diginan,Liz said...

These colours are wonderful, thank you for your continued generosity. Love your work. :)

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful kit...Thank You
Soooo much

Linda

Anonymous said...

Got your email this morning Faith! Thanx for the heads up on the pretty new creation. Thannnnnk you!!!!!

Di :)

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in this kit! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, love it, love the alphas and the bright colors, a beautiful kit, thanks a lot

Suavejett said...

Beautiful as ALWAYS :-) Thanks so much for all your generosity.

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice kit with great colours. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a bright colorful kit.
Just adore it!

Anonymous said...

I have tried and tried to D/L this beautiful kit....I just keep getting the error message "Can't connect to server" =( If possible, could you please email it to me? pnajeraa4@gmail.com
If not I will just keep trying.

hugz
Patty

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this kit. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I was finally able to D/L the kit!! =) Thanks again for sharing your lovely work with us!!

hugz
Patty

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. A gorgeous set. Take care. (((HUGS))) Karen in oHIo.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful kit. I a bright and cheerful twist on the usual pastel pink and blue kits.

Huggs,
Pat M

Anonymous said...

Love this kit but I can't download it, keeps telling me that it's been deleted :((
THanks for sharing anyway, it's awesome

hugzz
Bonnie

bonbon63@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Faith! Thanks for sharing your new freebie! I just downloaded it! I can't wait to use it!

Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

I did not intend to dl after reading your post @ rakscrap, just to browse. Well, I did dl because of the vibrant blue/pink colors used. I had said no more pale colors for my grands, and you definitely delivered. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty kit, thanks!

Anonymous said...

got this link on rakscraps, thanks for sharing, the colours are gorgeous!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS your beautiful kits and the fantastic layouts!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this one! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for this lovely kit Faith. Nice job as always.

Anonymous said...

Thank You! = )

Anonymous said...

Nice kit. Thank you for sharing.